Yup, I'm the annoying one, yes that's me. The one you love (still, was, or never?), but my love is much to have more and more haters, includes you (if this replied post delivered). I'm the all bad inside, nothing left for me to be a normal human being as you are. It's like hell, again and again. You're too good, too kind, I'm not. I mean, NEVER. Yeah, respecting me is the stupidest thing for you to do in your peaceful life. Peace? You're right, when its all rest in peace. Satisfied? Who, me? Never in my life, and please don't say you do. If it's a yes, what about that issue?
When?
Why?
How it's started?
Oh, I still don't get it.
What?
Pardon?
What?
Can't hear you!
What?
Silence guys, I'm trying to listen here, dammit!
Silence guys, I'm trying to listen here, dammit!
Just say it loud to my face, because we'll never get in to the 'wisely talk' session, right? Maybe it's not a TALK because it's all just bullshit! The most annoying is me, but the most bullshit is;
"...I believe keep silence is better than bla bla bla...".
Yes, like you always do. Skip, skip & always skip. I wished to fix it all, but you never try to be with. Never!
You can run, but you can't never hide, STRANGER!
You can run, but you can't never hide, STRANGER!
6 comments:
bila kita dah cuba sedayanya untuk kembalikan hubungan yang dulu, tapi bila apa yang dilakukan ibarat menyimbah petrol ke api yang marak, lebih baik berdiam.
hmm mungkin tu betul..tapi kalau tak pernah rasa nak mencuba, mcm mane tu?
hu..
mutiara mcm pernah rase mcm ni gak dulu..eh tak, baru2 ni aje..huhu
MB - which part? side belah mana?
herrr...tak taw nak shout kan mana...shout kat sini aaa.......heeeeeee
boleh je mana2, asal kan boleh :)
Post a Comment